Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blessings.

I am reminded every day how spectacular God's grace and his glorious beauty is!

I am ready to forgive you. It is hard and some what breathe taking to say. I still cringe at the memories and I still feel angry in my heart. But I think I've grown enough to still be strong and to forgive. I know that God will take away the hurt and I know that his grace will be enough. I've learned that with every blessing, I am one step closer to forgiving those who have hurt me over the past few years. Some are going to be harder than others, but not forgiving only leaves the holes and the unspoken words. I find that with the tears that seem to pour from my eyes, that my heart no longer wants to relive the past over and over again, every day. I'm ready for a new beginning and I've found that in so many people this year.

My nephew Kade, is probably the best thing that's happen to me since the spongebob movie! :) Still only 7 months old, but I want to be the best aunt! He always brings a smile to my face. I know that with parents like Michael and Leah, he will grow to be the man of God he was called to be! I want to be someone in his life, he can look up to! And I don't want to be pulling around the past like a immature high school student!

Corey Michael Scott - the coolest person i know, besides Kade! I seriously don't know what I would do without him! And don't worry I'm not going to go on a rant about all the things I like about him, but I will name a few. I love his laugh, his smile, the way he looks at me. He puts up with my goofy side, my nerdy side, my craziness!! I'm not normal lets just put it that way! :) The thing that i've learned though, is when I say he's my best friend....it's so much different than an actual best friend. And I'm sure that doesn't make sense, but it does to me. It wasn't the best friend I had in Jessie. It's not the best friend I have in my sister,Cara, mandy, billy, bo and joel. I can't explain it sorry!

I consider these two boys a blessing, new blessings, that keep my life on track. They both make me strive to be a better person! They both bring so much joy in my life. And so many other people do that too. My sister, who keeps me strong in God and strong in life. My church family who always supports me. My parents who pray for me and pray for me and pray for me. My best friends who always make me laugh. It's a cycle of blessing, blessing from my God.

I sit here wanting to write more, but the piles of clothes outside my bedroom door are calling and I've ignored them long enough!

Be strong in the Lord and never give up hope, you're going to do great things, I already know!
Love always,
Callie Marie

1 comment:

  1. It's a blessing for me to watch you grow into the woman of God YOU are called to be! It's constantly a growing process for all of us...I'm still a 'work in progress' even at MY age! ;-)

    I read a post today about forgiveness on another blog. Check it out...

    http://bethinnc.blogspot.com/2010/03/woo-wee-so-much-to-share.html

    Miss you lots...love you even more.

    ReplyDelete