Monday, March 15, 2010

Not me Monday!

I did not dislike today...it was the best day of my life!
This morning in math class I did not giggle when my teacher revealed "95% is nice and big and round and easy to understand. So it gets used alot." in her notes that she put on the board. Nope not me!
I did not just realize that once again my favorite pair of flats have a hole in them. I will not be wearing them again and I will put them in the trash immediatly.
I did not walk all the way to the 5th floor from the 1st floor to make copies of the "old" reservation sheets we use in broadcasting, and I did not return with 50 copies only to find Daniel laughing at me and showing me the new forms. Go Green!?! Nope not me.
I did not just email the men's tennis coach, and I did not just realize that I have no idea how I emailed him or how I am going to get an email back. I did however go to my goldmail account and there sits that email I just sent him. I am so glad that I will not have to email him back.

So today's not over and I'm sure I will have plenty more of these! Enjoy!
I feel like I have accomplished so much today, but I haven't really. I did get up in time to go to my math class and that's a miracle in itself :). We worked in groups and I got a 10/10 on a homework assignment. I got to work on time and Tammy praised me for it because no one else showed up. I checked in a camera, a lighting kit, an xlr cable and scheduled students into the computer to check out camera's tomorrow. I still have a test to finish, a promo to do, a player profile/sports package to start, and interviews. This semester is kicking my butt! I still have one more class and then hopefully, I can head to radio and finish a few of these projects. I am super tired and I really want the bunny mac and cheese I bought last night at the store.
So for now...find hope in the smallest things, stand firm when the storm comes, and always remember that God loves us and he can take care of any problem!
With Love,
Callie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment