Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love letter #1

Dear you:

As I sit here thinking what to write, I can only say that this week has been the hardest yet. Although I am excited that you are out exploring new options and meeting people who will one day help you achieve your goals, I hate the fact that I can't talk to you face to face and I hardly get to talk to you on the phone. I'm pretty sure the only reason I have gotten through this week is with God and the people who make my life enjoyable "my roommates, and my broadcasting friends".

As I think of the past month and this one to come, I am over whelmed with how different our relationship is, then my past ones. I am still very jealous, but our relationship contains a friendship, that I wouldn't trade for the world. We have a lot in common and we share the same frustrations.

I only pray for one thing. And that is that your family, especially your father will come to know Jesus and that he will heal from the hurt he has experience in his past. I have seen and heard how hard you want to please your father, and I think you have achieved just that. You make me proud everyday. You are stronge, smart and loving and I couldn't ask for anything better. I know your dad sees the same thing, even though you doubt he does.

The most important thing for you to realize is that you need to stay strong in God. I, nor God expect you to change, just because you think that is how you will get by in your major. The people who you say, "Cheat" to get to the top, are the ones who have no talent at all. But I have seen all the talent that God has given you and I know he will do great things in your life.

I will continue to pray for you and for your family. And I will continuously thank God, that I met you, that first day in survey to Broadcasting! :) Oh and I forgive you for sending me that text in class, making my embarrassing ringer go off, me searching desperately for it in my backpack, and all the stares that came during this process. Thank you so much for being the person you are.

I love you very much,
Callie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment